The Falcade-San Pellegrino Ski Area can’t wait to welcome you on 4 December for the opening of the winter season!!!
Here’s how you can purchase your ski pass easily and safely::
- Click here to make your purchase in just a few quick steps from our Online Shop
- Alternatively, you can purchase it directly from the skipass shop;
- Collect your ski pass from the ticket box or at the ski pass shop. Click here to see where the ticket boxes are located in the ski area;
- Download the Dolomiti Superski App and validate your Green Pass by scanning the QR code and cross-referencing it with your ski pass. You can also do this from the Dolomiti Superski website.
Safety in the mountains
Ski safely all day by following the simple rules below:
- Wear a surgical mask on all the lift facilities
- Observe physical distancing rules
- Remember that closed-cabin lift facilities (such as cableways) are operating at 80% capacity, while there are currently no restrictions for open chairlift and ski lifts.
- Before setting out for a trip on the snow, on foot or on skis, check the weather forecast for the day and place your trust in the experience and professional skills of our alpine guides!